A 1-day workshop intensive
with Certified Sage-ing Leaders
Rabbi Sherril Gilbert, MA;ASM and Henny Feldman, MSW
Sunday, February 2, 2014 10:00 am—4:00 pm
“An elder is a person who is still growing, still learning, still with potential.” -Debbie and Barry Barkan
The journey from middle age to fulfilled elderhood is facilitated by deep, conscious and intentional inner work. The Journey from Aging to Sage-ing© is an engaging, experientially-based workshop intensive for those interested in exploring the potentials of this phase of life. The Sage-ing© work can help you develop a vision for these years that is both personally fulfilling and beneficial to others. This workshop is highly participatory and may include guided meditations, journaling, sharing life experiences, writing exercises, singing, storytelling and gentle movement.
- Date: Sunday, February 2, 2014
- Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (doors open at 9:30 am)
- Location: Montreal – to be determined
- Cost: $56 (includes refreshments, handouts, all materials; bring your lunch)
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, January 29, 2014
- To register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-386-8874
- For more information: R’ Sherril Gilbert at 438-382-9893 or Henny Feldman at 450-226-8197
- Registration required. Enrolment limited to 15-18 people – do register early!
“On the whole, I found this workshop to be all I could have wished for at this moment in my life; an opportunity to share my journey while listening to and learning from others; hopeful – for my own continuity in this direction – and knowing who my teachers can be; a letting go in the capable ‘hands’ of both perfectly matched co-leaders; an opportunity to meet other ‘elders’ without social judgment or common interest.”
“Thank you Reb Sherril and Henny. Totally enjoyed and joyful.”
“Interesting, enlightening, profound help for the ELDER, encouraging feedback, better outlook on that stage of life.”
Learn more about Sageing, also called conscious aging and spiritual eldering, at http://sage-ing.org/ .